| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kufra in February is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is unloaded during on average 0 days.
- The blue above Kufra is moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:27 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:18.
- There are approximately 2:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kufra February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kufra, Libya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kufra:
- Tobruk, Libya - 850.9 kms (528.8 miles) N
- Salloum, Egypt - 833.9 kms (518.2 miles) NNE
- Mersa Matruh, Egypt - 879.4 kms (546.5 miles) NNE
- Dabaa, Egypt - 911.5 kms (566.4 miles) NNE
- Siwa Oasis, Egypt - 595 kms (369.7 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 944.2 kms (586.8 miles) NE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NE
- Minya, Egypt - 857.2 kms (532.7 miles) ENE
- Farafra, Egypt - 566.3 kms (351.9 miles) NE
- Asyut, Egypt - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) ENE
- Sohag, Egypt - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) ENE
- Luxor, Egypt - 961.8 kms (597.7 miles) ENE
- Dakhla, Egypt - 589.8 kms (366.5 miles) ENE
- Kharga, Egypt - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) ENE
- Aswan, Egypt - 966.6 kms (600.7 miles) E
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 865.8 kms (538 miles) ESE
- Dongola, Sudan - 930.3 kms (578.1 miles) SE