| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kufra in January is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Kufra is sunny with on average a sizable 9:00 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 1:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kufra January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kufra, Libya
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kufra:
- Tobruk, Libya - 850.9 kms (528.8 miles) N
- Salloum, Egypt - 833.9 kms (518.2 miles) NNE
- Mersa Matruh, Egypt - 879.4 kms (546.5 miles) NNE
- Dabaa, Egypt - 911.5 kms (566.4 miles) NNE
- Siwa Oasis, Egypt - 595 kms (369.7 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 944.2 kms (586.8 miles) NE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NE
- Minya, Egypt - 857.2 kms (532.7 miles) ENE
- Farafra, Egypt - 566.3 kms (351.9 miles) NE
- Asyut, Egypt - 834.2 kms (518.4 miles) ENE
- Sohag, Egypt - 882.3 kms (548.3 miles) ENE
- Luxor, Egypt - 961.8 kms (597.7 miles) ENE
- Dakhla, Egypt - 589.8 kms (366.5 miles) ENE
- Kharga, Egypt - 743.8 kms (462.2 miles) ENE
- Aswan, Egypt - 966.6 kms (600.7 miles) E
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 865.8 kms (538 miles) ESE
- Dongola, Sudan - 930.3 kms (578.1 miles) SE